Tuesday 16 August 2011

Journeys inside the Journey: BATH









A few weeks ago we went to Bath. After two hours and fifteen we arrived to what is known as the most beautiful city of England. And the truth is that it’s amazing: honey-coloured stone Georgian beautiful buildings, elegant streets, narrow passages, parks and gardens full of people, all kind of shops, charming restaurants and bakeries… it seems a fairy tale town.  We spend all day walking and walking… but we didn’t have enough time to visit some museums or do some shopping (I just went to an incredible three floor’s library). So, I hope that I have a free Saturday before I have to leave to come back to Bath to: go with a boat along the canal, take a tea in a cafĂ© that I saw with views over the canal, visit The Postal Museum and the Jane Austin Centre and maybe do some shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment